Restaurant Grade Pata Negra Paella Pan – 16 inch – 40 cm
- Size: Approximately 9 servings
- Crafted with care in Spain
- Double thickness restaurant grade pans
- Not dishwasher safe, please hand wash
- Solid steel construction with superb craftsmanship.
Double thick steel pan specially designed for heavy use, such as in a restaurant or commercial kitchen. The extra thick metel prevents warping and is perfect for use over an open fire. The pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The pan has a hammered dimpled bottom. The handles are made of steel and painted black. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor. As with any raw steel pan, it requires some care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off.
- ASIN: B00187ATWI
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews